Reset Your Password
Use this page to reset the password you use to access resources such as: WSU Email, Warrior & Wazoo Wireless, MyWSU campus portal, OneDrive for Business, Class Storage, Printing, Student e-services and Class Management System -- Registration, D2L Brightspace, Grades and Transcripts, Financial Aid, Housing and Bill Payment.
You need to be located on campus to change your password.
- While connected to the WSU Network, open System Preferences and click on Users and Groups.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your old password and new password where prompted. Type the new password in the verify box. You do not need to type a password hint.
- If you receive an error message you may not be connected to the WSU network or your password may not meet minimum requirements.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE, and then click Change a password.
- Type your old password, type your new password, type your new password again to confirm it, and then press ENTER
- If you receive an error message your password may not meet minimum requirements.
username = StarID
New username = aa4321xz
Tech ID ≠ StarID
Email address ≠ email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org is not your email. Rather it is your username and the domain needed for some logins.
Email address = email@example.com
Friendly name = jdoe
Domain = @winona.edu
Find more answers, FAQs, and troubleshooting assistance at www.winona.edu/technology/starid-faqs.asp.